Friday, September 11, 2009

The London Landlords' Show - comments


Well the London Landlords Show is now over for another year. Thank you to all who came along to my talks and clinics.

I would also like to apologise to any who came along on the Thursday thinking to see my Dealing with Rent Arrears talk, only to hear me do the Essential Legal Points one - I had no choice though as the organizers decided to change it. Two of you were able to talk to me afterwards in the clinic though, so hopefully that helped.

It was also nice to meet up with other property 'people' - Tom Entwistle of LandlordZone, Mark Garner of LettingZone and James Davis of Upad, to name just a few.

If you weren't able to get to the London Show, I am also going to be at the Birmingham show on 16 and 17 October.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: