Wednesday, March 18, 2009

takeITon seminar

I attended an excellent seminar yesterday, which was provided free of charge by takeITon, a company offering free business IT support and advice to businesses in the East of England.

I sat next to Penny Lindop who designs cards and stantionary and who also runs a blog. She sells to shops but also sells online so do take a look at her website.

I also met Sally Clearly who is setting up an exciting new online community The Virtual Business Club. Sally is a very experienced marketeer and she told me that the club will have lots of new features to help members spot the Next Big Thing. She is offering a free years membership to the first 500 members (so she can populate the site) so I would suggest you get there quick!

Well thats enough blogging, I now have to review all my metatagsa and site links and implement a few google adwords!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: