Sunday, March 22, 2009

Essential Legal Points for Landlords talk at the Landlord&Buy-to-Let Show


It was very nice to see people at the Landlord&Buy-to-Let Show on Friday. Thank you to everyone who attended, it was great to see so many of you there, and I am sorry some of you had to stand. I am also sorry that the noise of the conference was a bit intrusive - I hope you all managed to hear me.

I have now sent off to everyone who asked, a pdf of my powerpoint and added those who asked to go on my newsletter (note if you forgot to ask you can do this here). There were inevitably a few where I could not read the handwriting and there were bouncebacks, so if you did not receive your copy please do email and I will send it out (and to anyone else who wants it).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: