Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Radio calling!


Funny I should have written about radio last night. Because today a nice man from Radio Norfolk rang up and asked me to go on his program next week. Next Wednesday in fact, fact fans, 10.00 to 1.00, with Graham and Karen. For a program on renting property.

Of course, as is the way of things, when he rang I was in the middle of having a new printer installed, and our talk was punctuated by the creaking and grinding noises of a printer being set up and tested. So I probably did not sound as intelligent as (of course) I really am. Well thats my excuse anyway.

So if you are at a loose end next Wednesday, why not tune in and see how I do? He promised that they would not do a Jeremy Paxman on me, so hopefully I won’t be gibbering with fear. It looks from the Radio Norfolk site as if the program cannot be downloaded via iplayer so you will only be able to listen to it live.

Anyway, thats enough blogging. I have two talks to do in London tomorrow. A talk for CLT on repossession proceedings in the morning and a talk about Landlord-Law at the Legal IT Show in the afternoon. Thankfully it looks as if the snow won’t be too bad for my journey, But I will have to get up at 5.00 am to catch the early train, which is never nice. And I still haven’t packed my bag!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tessa, sure you will do great. It would be a poor show if they can not arrange some audio for you to upload.

I will try and listen next week, be sure to tweet the day before about it as a remainder.

Keep the good work up

Anonymous said...

The power of the internet giving you the opportunity to air your knowledge to the masses throught another maduim radio. Hope it goes well.

Andrew said...

Hello! I wish good luck!
http://law-us.blogspot.com/