Thursday, October 08, 2009

Waveney DC's landlord services exhibition

I spent most of today at the Aspire Centre in Lowestoft for the Waveney 2009 Landlords Services Exhibition.

Particular thanks go to Derek and Andy of the Eastern Landlords Association for giving me a lift down there (when Andy confessed to being a Nearly Legal fan).

Those present at the event included the fabulous Sally Chicken, Director of the Rainbow Saver Anglia Credit Union Ltd, Jim Broadbent of Coastal Homeless Action Group, and of course various bods from Waveney council itself.

Huge apologies to any who were disappointed that I did not do the talk at 11.00 (not my fault), however hopefully those who attended the later one found it of interest. Many thanks also to all those landlords who attended and came up to talk to me, in particular the two gentlemen who attended my talk and who spoke to me just before I left, and the software engineer with the funny name (you know who you are!).

I was able to keep up with the email and forum posts during the day, courtesy of the macbook and the Apire wi fi, but there will still be quite a bit of catching up tomorrow ...

Next event is the Landlord & Buy to Let Show in Birmingham next week.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

NL said...

Coo, I am constantly amazed by who reads Nearly Legal. Thanks for the mention. You've got me wondering if we should do a road show (but the prospect is positively surreal). Tell Andy to drop us a line...

Also very impressed by your energy.