Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A whole lot of talking

I seem to have quite a few events lined up for the rest of this year:

On 9 and 10 September I will be doing two seminars at the London Landlords Show, and running two sessions in the Landlord Clinic. Those attending my seminars will also be able to download information from an online support resource I am currently working on.

On 14 September I will be doing a CPD talk for the Norfolk and Norwich Law Society on using the internet and social media to promote your (legal) firm.

On 16 and 17 October I will be doing two seminars at the Landlord and Buy to Let Show in Birmingham, and probably some clinics as well.

On 21 October I will be taking part in the 12th Annual Residential Landlord & Tenant Update Conference 2009 with CLT, taking the 10.45 slot on possession proceedings

On 10 November I am pencilled in to speak at the Suffolk Coastal landlords forum (if we can overcome the transport problems), and

In December I am booked to speak at a conference with Pro Conferences (details available later)

Phew!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: