Monday, February 20, 2006

Norwegian blue

Computers are so fussy! I spent a large part of this morning drafting the landlord and tenant law newsletter I do for solicitors, only to find, after I had loaded it up to the email program on my web-site and sent out a test, that all sorts of weird things were happening, including part of the newsletter going blue (that’s colour blue, not the other blue, its not that sort of newsletter).

Anxious enquiries of my web designer, who put it through a validating program, brought forth the answer that I had been using the wrong kind of apostrophes. The wrong kind of apostrophes!! What kind of talk is that?

I think I have managed to find them all and replace them with a apostrophe in an acceptable format. But I think the newsletter can go out tomorrow now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: